General / Administrative

What are your Office Hours?
Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (Front Desk 24/7)

What is the Public Defenders Phone Number?

What is the Phone Number for Adult Probation?

How do I find out my court date and location, or get information regarding a ticket I received?
Contact the Circuit Clerk's Office at 815-319-4500

How do I find out if I have a Warrant?
Contact the Circuit Clerk's Office at 815-319-4500

How do I find out about civil process, legal papers, or about a service fee?
Call 815-319-6150 Paper services fees changed August 1, 2011.  Click here to see the new fees.

Where do I get an application for employment as a Sheriff’s Deputy? 
Click Now Hiring at the top

How do I get an Order of Protection?
Call the Domestic Violence Assistance Center at 815-516-2440